Primrose Hill Jewellery is wholeheartedly committed to providing product and service quality from the customer’s point of view in order to both maintain and enhance satisfaction, confidence, and trust.
We have an excellent and friendly customer service team available between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday - Friday via email or telephone. We also offer returns and exchanges if within the 30 day order period if any customer may be unsatisfied with their order. Please visit our contact us page if you have any questions or wish to find out how to get in contact.
The company is aware of the moral and ethical issues that surround the consumables that are used in the manufacture of its products and therefore makes every effort to ensure that they are purchased through approved sources. The suppliers (which include companies for the purchase of diamonds, precious metals, etc.; this is not an exhaustive list) are encouraged and influenced to operate to similar standards and where reasonably practical are able to trace raw materials back to their origin.
External suppliers are visited regularly and audits are conducted to ensure they conform to the ethical requirements stipulated by the Responsible Jewellery Council and any ethical issues raised are dealt with in a transparent manner so as not to infringe Human Rights and are in compliance with United Nations Resolutions.
The company not only takes responsibility for the human rights of its suppliers to the company but is mindful of the rights of both its employees and its customers.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments
Privacy & Safety
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.